Long Term Care Workshop
Nov. 14th from 3pm-5pm at the office, presented along with Barbara Wilhelmy, RN and Certified Geriatric Care Manager.FREE to attend, but seating is limited, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 845-420-7999.
FREE to attend, but seating is limited, please RSVP to email@example.com or by calling 845-420-7999.
Location: 299 Washington St, Newburgh, NY 12550
- The difference between home care, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
- Medicare and Medicaid.
- Coverages of different types of insurance, including supplemental health insurance and long term care insurance.
- Ways to pay for long term care that do not require a total spend-down of assets.
- Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care proxies.
- Medicaid trusts.
- Last-minute Medicaid qualification techniques.